Trip, Event and other Letters to Parents


All local, walking trips are covered by your initial trip agreement form. Letters are sent out when there is a charge for a trip and/or transportation.

If you need another copy please come to the office.

If you pay for the trip on School Money, you will have to give permission before you can pay by ticking the box, and therefore do not need to print and return the acknowledgement slip for school.

All payments by cheque or cash need to be returned with the acknowledgement slip, available here Acknowledgement Form.

Link to Letter to Parents on Official Photography Permission