Overbury CE First School Vision
and share God’s gifts
“God has given each of you gifts from his
great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.”
At Overbury, we aim to:
• Enable children and adults to use the
special gifts they have been given to achieve their full potential.
• Love each other unconditionally and nurture the unique and precious
• Recognise that we are all different and we value the differences between
• Take care of each other, our environment and the community in which
• Inspire our children and community to see learning as a joy
click here to read the theology that underpins our Christian vision and
our Christian values.
Our school operates on a basis of
mutual respect. We appreciate the worth of each child and adult; recognising
individual attributes and skills; building upon strengths and working to overcome
and minimise difficulties.
The school aims to provide the best quality learning
experience and environment for every child in its care. Our goal is to enable
our children to acquire a reasoned set of attitudes, a sense of right and
wrong and to take responsibility for their own behaviour, all of which contribute
towards a fair and caring community.